Noted human dirty diaper Vince McMahon appears set to return to the WWE for some reason; as was leaked Tuesday morning.
As our knowledge of WWE only goes about as far as the late 90’s/early aughts Attitude Era, we wondered…what would be the best way for this spry 77 year old to make his return to the squared circle?
- Booker T finally brings out the “Sucka” is he’s always referring to from backstage; surprise…it’s Vince.
- Gangrel spits blood before entering the ring, someone from the crowd gets pissed and rushes the ring…guess who?
- Jim Ross is slathering 12 racks of ribs with his famous BBQ sauce backstage. You already know who’s sitting with him ready to feast. JR responds “GOD ALMIGHTY, VINCE IS BACK!”
- Kane enters the ring, raises his hands for the classic pyrotechnics. Instead of fire coming from all four corners Linda, Shane, Stephanie, and Vince all pop out.
- Mankind tell someone off screen to “have a nice day,” camera pans to Vince back at his CEO desk.
- Mark Henry carries a fully-loaded Range Rover to the ring that Vince emerges from.
- Stone Cold classically interrupts Vince’s welcome back party by opening a can of whoop ass and stunning every single person in the arena.
- The Rock, whilst making a comeback speech saying he wants to wrestle Vince at Wrestlemania, says he won’t come back to the WWE for anything less than the $50 million he gets paid to crank out terrible action movie after terrible action movie.
- Triple H releases a statement saying he hates his father in law.
There’s really no other way for Vince to reinsert himself back into the sports entertainment business than what’s listed above. If there is, we sure can’t think of it.